Terms and Conditions

Agreement:

The terms and conditions set forth in this agreement constitute the entire understanding and agreement between you the Gear “Renter” and Nepal Gear Rental (hereinafter, “NGR”) with respect to any and all gear rental bookings, or transactions made with NGR.

By submitting a booking form and signing this agreement, you accept all of the terms in this agreement and direct us to perform services on your behalf. All persons named in this booking (“Renters”) are subject to this agreement. By signing this agreement, you affirm that you have made all other Renters listed in the booking aware of these terms – regardless of how final payment is made – and that all Renters accept these terms.

Reservations:

You may book a gear by email, phone and online booking form. A booking is not final until you receive a final confirmation from us.

Booking Deposits/Security Deposits and Final Payment:

A deposit of 50 percentage of the total cost the Gear is required at the time of booking. Final payment and the security deposits are due upon your arrival in Kathmandu. If your booking is made within 45 days of departure, the entire rental cost of the particular gear rental must be paid when we confirm the trip with you. Again, security deposit of the particular gear is due when receiving the gear.

Payments:

Payments may be made by cash (Dollars, Euro, Sterling Pound) check or wire transfer. Full payments are process for gears rental within 45 days. If you pay your deposit by wire or check, we cannot confirm your reservation until your payment has cleared the bank. Checks returned by the bank will incur a $100 returned check fee. We recommend wire transfer since it is fast and economical.

Cancellations by You and Refunds:

To cancel your booking, you must submit your request to us in writing by email at sg@nepalgearrentals.com or by fax at 1 (888) 519-1698 or by Phone 1 (888) 388-5308. Cancellation fees will be applied per person according to the following schedule, based on the date we receive your written and verbal notification:

  • 60 days prior to departure – Full Refund
  • Between 59-45 days prior to departure –  (25% transferable deposits initiates, 75% will be refund)
  • Within 44 – 15 days prior to trip departure – 50% Cancellation Fee will be charged from the total gear rental price, 25% will be refunded and the remaining 25% balance will become “Transferable Deposits” for future trip.
  • Within 14 days prior to trip departure – 75% Cancellation Fee will be charged from the total gear rental price and the remaining 25% initial deposit becomes “Transferable Deposits”

 

No refunds will be provided for any unused portion of a gear rental once the tour begins, including if you leave a tour for any reason or have to be removed from a tour. There are no exceptions to this cancellation and refund policy, including for reasons related to weather, terrorism, civil strife, personal, family or medical emergencies or any other circumstances beyond our control.

Transferable Deposits:

We also know that sometimes life can get in the way of a long-planned journey, that’s why if you are forced to cancel your trip for any reason within 60 days of departure, we’ll allow you to transfer that deposit to any future gear rental with NGR. One time Transferable Deposits can be given as gift to your love ones for future gear rental with NGR.  In the event of cancellation by you, our representative will send you email conformation on “Transferable Deposits”. Please refer to the section, Cancellation by You and Refunds on more detail information on “Transferable Deposits”.

 

 

Complaint Procedure:

If you have a complaint during your gear usages, you must promptly notify NGR or your tour leader of the problem so that they can attempt to remedy the situation. Failure to do so while you are on the tour will extinguish or reduce your ability to claim compensation from NGR. Further, if you attempt to address the problem on your own without using this notice procedure, you assume responsibility for any added costs you may incur and forfeit any potential refunds. If you are not satisfied after using this notice procedure, you must submit your complaint in writing to NGR within 7 days of the rental’s end date. NGR will not accept any liability for claims received after this period.

Gear Rental Start Date:

It is your responsibility to be ready to received the gear and return on the agreed date.  NGR is not responsible for any losses due to cancelled or missed flights, changed flight itineraries, late arrivals, or early departures. Daily Fee will be applied if the gear is returned late.

 

 

 

newspaper templates - theme rewards